Thursday 22 December 2016

Hidden treasures




How many of you had your hidden treasures in childhood ? Like some precious things you loved to keep aside at somewhere where no one could reach. May be wrapped with some cloths or paper boxes. I had loads. Few I found out last year. One of them had few small bottles of zinc sparkles & colorful paper clips. Another one tiny suitcase had barbie hair clips and her tiny heels. Some years back they were too precious to me that I had to keep them hidden from everyone & strange is that when I grew up, I completely forgot about it.But it feels great to play with those hidden the then precious elements .. Isn't it ? Check out this video from Amélie.. I wish you too had many such things.. 







                      


Posted By Debarati Datta Read about me here blogging since 2011 Copyright © Debarati Datta Privacy Policy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading the post and if you like it then don't forget to fill a comment and send that to me .