Friday 7 November 2014

10 Bollywood Songs that make me happy and feel in LOVE ^_^





Today I am listing down those few Bollywood Songs that make me feel in LOVE and so happy irrespective of the fact whether I am in really love or not ... LOL ... I am sure too that many of you will find them common for you too. So here they go ... The order will not define any priority ... Hope you will love this list and will booze into the melodies of Romance.. Keep falling in love with these 'I am in LOVE' type songs ... See you in next post



Pareshaan  ... Ishaqzaade




Titli .. Chennai Express



Naina ... Khubsoorat



Ambarsariya ... Fukrey



Manwa Lagey ... Happy New Year



Pehla Nasha ... Jo Jeeta Wohi Siqander (childhood favorite)



Aao Na ... Kyon Ho Gaya Na



Chupke Se ... Saathiya



Tum Se Hi ... Jab We Met



Albeliya ... Desi Kattey 









Posted By Debarati Datta Read about me here blogging since 2011 Copyright © Debarati Datta Privacy Policy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading the post and if you like it then don't forget to fill a comment and send that to me .