Sunday 5 May 2013

Aashiqui 2 .... no not a Review

As I expected it simply kept my thoughts in right place.A perfect love story where giving was much important than getting and expecting. This movie was all about Sacrifice and Commitment.After a long time I have seen a movie where love was being portrayed in such a pure way.Like Aashiqui (1990) this movie also relates it's story via it's touchy musicals.

The story started with one star and ended up with another one.Love is all about sacrificing and compromising our own needs.But ajkal kahan hota hain aisa ?? not in Reel life and also in Real life.

Loved Aditya Roy Kapoor as RJ and his acting skills have really made me to believe that he was the Rahul Jaykar only.Shradhha Kapoor also did a very good justice to this movie.Arohi Shirke ,an innocent,loyal,dutiful and responsible girlfriend could be found through Shradhha.

I don't know how people have reviewed it...  But I LOVED IT

read my old post about Aashiqui 2 here




Posted By Debarati Datta Read about me here blogging since 2011 Copyright © Debarati Datta Privacy Policy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading the post and if you like it then don't forget to fill a comment and send that to me .